Thursday, May 13, 2010

MY blood pressure drives me nuts!! These last couple of weeks have been crazy!! When is life going to slow down? Well I forgot to take my BP meds on Friday and Saturday, I had been feeling funny but I thought it was from being so stressed and super busy. Well I took my BP on Saturday night and it was high!! SHeSH!!!!!!!!! I am trying to get off my BP meds, they are a constant reminder of why I am on them everyday!! Chill the dr would say, Oh ya so easy. Oh well? Well justin and kashlee both had there piano and dance recital. I just love these kids! They sure keep me busy, and I wouldnt have it any other way.

.bp.blogspot.com/_woMzbMFVjRw/S-wgzAnf96I/AAAAAAAAAVM/aJTV2rZuIQ8/s1600/piano,dance+024.JPG">

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Stress is an issue for me, too. (But my BP isn't high.) I do a few things that really help. Maybe we can talk about them . . .

Emily said...

Hey Marlo...Sorry to hear about all that you have been going through. If you ever want to talk call me sometime. Your kids are really cute!!!

Nancy said...

Thanks for your sweet comment Marlo, I was so sorry to hear about your situation, I hope that you and your family are doing well. Isn't it crazy how life works sometimes?