Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Good Times

Ok so my sister said that I needed to post Happy times. So fine here we go, just kidding. So we really have been so busy.... Justin and JJ have been busy doing baseball. JJ coached this years team, they were the Braves. a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj_iA8wTw05fLvYrKffkrfr-d9eDgxfhHgJscbVKW1AEK1P0GA3pbX_wjUj-WKIwhkVQoonkBIPQN5dqZrf4-aDsDt108KijsBdFrvOnTTERy7X6rSbIyT1_Fsr-rpLx3czaem4y0h5J6I/s1600/Lake+018.JPG">
They had so much fun and finished the season with a WIN!! They were so good. We went to phoenix for the 4Th of July fireworks. My dad runs these buildings in Tempe so we went up the the 12Th floor right over the Tempe town lake were they set them up right on the bridge
. They were right in front of us. And of course we all had matching shirts. Got to love old navy!! We also took the kids, my parents and my sister and her family to the phoenix children's museum, the kids loved it!!
There was so much for the kids to do, and we could have spent the whole day there but the adults were tired, tired! We will have to do it again. Well the day a finally come... Kashlee got her glasses!! And boy does she look CUTE!!
Now half the battle is keeping them on her, Bribery in inevitable. Someday we hopefully wont have to fight her. Well summer is almost halfway over, We have done lots of swimming. We went to the lake two weekends ago with JJ's family. We bought a camper that had a/c, borrowed a boat and came home with sun burns.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you FINALLY updated!! :)

meredith said...

seeeeeee....doesn't a happy post feel all warm and tingly inside..!...I told you! :)

Patrice said...

Your sunburn matches mine! I'm too old for more wrinkles.

Glad you had so much fun . . . you guys have such a great family!

Unknown said...

Happy times? What's that??? I think I am having a harder time now that Evan's due date has passed because now I can actually picture him wearing all the cute clothes I see around, and it's hard not to say, "He would be doing this now..." Ugh!!! One day we will know what this is all for, until then, we deserve to have our grief, mad, sad, and most of all HAPPY times too!!! I'm still jealous of your camper, dang it!!! I want one!!! LOL

Jade said...

Love it!! Love you!! Miss you!!


p.s.
(You are such a beautiful Blondie!)