Wednesday, April 28, 2010

May

So May is here.
I wasn't sure how I would feel about May. May has been on my mind since August. May Day everyone called it, I had no idea what that day would mean for me. You know those people who loose a limb and have phantom moments. Well I have been having those moments. The feel of a new baby in your arms, all scrunched up, the smell, and you are so important to the survival of that heaven sent baby. I can just feel him. We went to the temple the other day for my sisters first time. I know that he was there cause I couldn't help but cry. I wanted to be happy but part of me is still longing for him. The doctors say that I am fine after all the test I had done and that there had to be something wrong with logan. That is so hard, no answers. Not to mention all the bills I have now!! $1400.00 to be exact!! Their are a lot of other thing I could do with that much money. How about a vacation!!
Well I have been really trying to loose weight. I have lost 7 pounds,Not much but its a start. I have already gone down a size in my jeans. So I have alot to be happy for. I love my life, my kids, my awesome husband. I hate to be sad so am glad to replace May 1st for a happy day, my sister bridal shower. Young love!! I am so excited for her and the choices she has made, and to watch her grow up to be a awesome woman.
We had family pictures taken with JJ's family and this is one of my favorite!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Marlo...they did find something wrong with me, but they said it may or may not have caused Evan to pass away. So yeah, no answers is definitely annoying!!! Grrr!!!

Patrice said...

You are such a woman of faith!! Thank you for your testimony. And the pictures are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Marlo, I should have called you Saturday...We were in Pima for the temple open house. We drove by your place (Justin wanted to see your arena)...Maybe next time we can say hi!

BiggsFamily said...

Love the family picture! And I just have to tell you that you are such an amazing person! You are just such an example of what a strong and faithful latter day saint women is to me.