Monday, March 22, 2010

Today

I found this poem today and it really says things that I don't know how to express. We went to the dr in Tucson again. I don't know why that every time I go to TMC my heart skips a beat and I just want to cry and run in and ask for my baby back. Crazy Huh. Well we are finding out that I don't have any blood clot disorder and maybe there was something wrong with logan's chromosomes and he would have struggled in life had he made it. I know that heavenly father has a plan, His plan, and we are just part of it. He is preparing for something big in heaven and I am so glad to be somewhat apart of it in some way.

My butterfly By Kimberly de Montbrun

I long to feel the soft weight of you
to welcome you home, with kisses
on silky round cheeks.


Instead my arms ache with the
weight of your absence,
the empty places that were meant for you
to grow into.


My love for you will last an eternity.
My hopes and dreams now carried
on the fragile wings of each butterfly passing
compelling me to pause,
to savor each moment,


each flutter in my heart,
your wings.

4 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

What a sweet poem. I don't think you are crazy the least, I feel the same way.

I was thinking about you last week when you were in Tucson wondering how it went. Keep me posted and hang in there. Much Love.

Unknown said...

That is a very sweet poem! You are definitely not alone in your feelings at all!!! I find most of my comfort in other people's writings, poems, and songs. Infact I obsess about finding the perfect ones to match me and what I feel at that time.

Unknown said...

Marlo, I found a really cool "networking" blog called Butterfly Mommies(you can find the button on my page). You can read other mom's stories of their losses. You can find the blogs that match your loss according to what trimester you were in(there are a couple of really neat ones I have read for 2nd trimester losses). The one I am reading now is about a little baby named Jesse. He was also due in May!!! Anyways, I hope you can find some blogs on there that bring you comfort.

Patrice said...

You must be having such an ache in your heart for that sweet baby. Here's a hug from me . . . .****