Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SlEep WaLkInG

Ok Crazy thing,I caught Justin the other night walking around in my room in the middle of the night. He went into every corner of the room. It freaked me out. So last night something woke me up and I saw justin walking down the hallway going to the living room. So I woke up JJ and told him to go check on him. He was walking around the table in the kitchen, so he walked him back to his bed and stayed with him for a while to make sure he was ok. So when he left for work he saw that the back door was open a little bit, and he remembered that he lock it before we went to bed. So I don't know what to think or do. So I went to web md looking for advice. I hope we can figure things out soon. Scary and Crazy at the same time.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Sheesh, that is scary. That would freak me out too if Elly was wondering around the house in the middle of the night. You might have to get some up high locks till you figure out what to do. That would be scary if he wondered off outside. Good luck, I don't have any advise for you.

linda crandall said...

Wow that his scary! We had to get the dead bolts with the key because my kids figured out the latch on top of the door-worked great!!!

Sindey had something similar and still from time to time will still have them. She has night terrors. She wakes up and just screams. Anything you say to her or try to help her she continues screaming. She looks awake and will talk with you (screaming). I thought something was wrong so we took her to the doc. He says it is common. They may seem like they are awake and in pain, but they are asleep and perfectly fine. She usually has them when she doesn't feel good or is teething. I never got any sleep when she was teething. Finally I found out if I just laid with her in her bed and didn't say anything she would finally go back to sleep! Kids are fun :)

Marci said...

Ask Heidi about sleep walking. One night when she was small, my mom saw that she was sleep walking and so she followed her. She went outside, crossed the street, walked across the ditch on a railroad tie, and started over to "Steven's house". My mom stopped her and brought her home before she got all the way over to their house. It's one of those funny memories we laugh about when it comes up...I'll have to remind her of it!

Taryn said...

Marlo how cute your little family is. I can't believe that Justin turned eight and was baptized. I remember when he was a little guy and helped watch Harley. He is such a cutie! And little Kashlee what a doll. I just wanted to say Hi!

Steph Weaver said...

Marlo! I found your blog and it is so fun to see your cute family! Isn't it weird that we have 8 yr olds? I remember when we were 8! Your little girl is a doll. Tell Meredith to check my blog and add me to hers. It would be so fun to see her little girl too! I am adding you to my blog, stay in touch. It is so fun to see you!