Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EaRs and BotTLes


Kashlee has always loved to play with her ears. This has always been a problem from the beginning. She had an ear infection and we didn't know because she always plays with them. Its always when she is tired, mad, or just chillin out. Her hand just go right to the ear. Hers are not the only one either, ours are at risk too. At Christmas we took some cousins pictures and there where her hand right on her ears. I think its the cutest thing. Her little quirk. Then there is her bottle I think we are going to have a hard time taking it away. She is aways asking for it. I only give her juice in a sippy cup, so she knows what a sippy cup is. But I know things will get rough when we start taking it away. Boy oh Boy!!

6 comments:

meredith said...

Dang she is soo cute...i miss her! The ear thing is so quirky...i love quirky babies!

Anonymous said...

JJ and Marlo,
It's Amy Dillon Napier. Random I know. Your family is beautiful and I wanted to say hi as I found your blog. Joe and I are at mccallnapiers.blogspot.com. Looks like things are great!

Amy

Allyson said...

I hated taking away the paci with Abby. Good luck with the bottle. Both my kids adapted quickly to the sippy cup!!

jen said...

Luke does the EXACT same thing with his ear....he like to fondle everyone elses to. hahaha!

Jennifer said...

K it's about time you took your blog of private. Now I can see what you guys are up to. Hope you are doing good.. p.s. YOur hair looks so cute long...

Anonymous said...

Marlo....We would love to visit you when we are there....Just never had your #...Thanks for it...We will definately call you when we head back that way!