Thursday, April 17, 2008

JuStiN


Boy Has time flown by. Its amazing how I never thought that I would someday have a 8 year old son. And I never thought that he would someday be a big brother no less. He is so loving to his little sister and would bend over back words for her. She can come knock him over the head and he shakes it off and gives her a hug. If that was my little sister she would pay for that one. Yet we have our challenges with kids stuff, we are not perfect and are learning everyday, life is still fun. He is so smart, which I am so glad. Help full when hes in the mood, loving when things go his way, and an amazing child to me. I Love my Buster brown.

8 comments:

Sherrilynn said...

Marlo,
Justin has gotten so big! Watch out, you will blink and he will be 19 leaving on a mission.
See you Friday.
~Sherrilynn

linda crandall said...

Wow, 8 years old. I forget that he and my Kalee are the same age. You have such a cute family. I have never seen pics of Kashlee she is cute and, wow she looks like JJ.

Marilyn said...

That is such a cute photo of him. I can't believe how much he has grown up!

kristie said...

Wow, it seems like you just had him. You are right, time does fly!

meredith said...

He is a sweet little boy...and a really sweet cousin...we love our bubs!

jen said...

Seriously, he CANNOT be 8?!?!? Wow, he is such a cutie. I'm so glad to see him in the big brother role. Always knew he'd be a good one.

Marci said...

I don't want him to turn 8...that means Makenli will turn 8 later this year too! It is nice to see them grow up and take on the oldest child responsibilities! Love the pic.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is 8 already. It is hard to believe our kids are growing up. Kayla just turned 9! How crazy is that!?! Kashlee is so beautiful! I am glad to see you are doing well. We have a blog too. www.echolsfamilyzoo.blogspot.com. I think that is what it is.

Rachel & Andy