Friday, May 30, 2008

Family


Family is the most important thing in my life. I was raised by loving, selfless, incredible people in the whole world. Being the oldest in my family, I had the honor to be the big sister to 2 sisters and 2 brothers. And my family ceases to amaze me with there wisdom and love. I have very smart brothers and sisters who humor me at times. I always know that they will always be there for me and will never turn there back. For that they have my up most respect. They love my family and never judge. I hope someday that I can be just like them. I don't get to see them as much as I like but when we do its the BEST, And we cant wait till the next time. I thank Heavenly Father every day. I am so Blessed! Love you Guys!

9 comments:

linda crandall said...

Sounds like a really neat family...but I will have to compete and say that I have the BEST family in the world :)

Lori said...

What a cute family! Glad they live close and you can see them often.

Lisa said...

Families are the best. What a great picture!! I love the red and denim. It looks great!!

Marci said...

Cute, cute pic and I can't believe how long your hair is!

Becky said...

What a good lookin family.

Allyson said...

I have never seen your family before. Your mom is beautiful, now we know where you get it. I read Shar's cabin blog entry....sounds like a crazy fun weekend.

Tim and Shay said...

You do have a neat family. I'm sad to be so far away from mine.

Cossebooms said...

Your blog is so cute! I found yours off Sherri's blog. Not sure if you remember me, but we were roommates at EAC. Send me your e-mail and I can send an invite to my blog.

Heidi (Smith) Cosseboom
pfh04@msn.com

Debra said...

Wow, Marlo. It's great to see you and pictures of your family. You are all gorgeous!