Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tag

I thought I would get away from having to do this but I guess it was coming.

5 things on my to do list, Pack to go on vacation for a week, Clean my house{always on my list}, Laundry, wash my car, make it to town some time this week.

5 jobs I've had, Kenny Rogers Roaster, La Petite Academy, Cottonwood Designs, Dr. Caters office Secretary, MOM!

5 Places I have lived, Phoenix, Pima, Thatcher, Mesa, back to Pima.

5 Favorite snacks, Brownies, cookies, chocolate, Ice cream, snickers {Bad I know!}

5 things you don't know about me are, I bit my nails bad, I am afraid of the dark, I don't like any kind of fish, I don't care for tomatoes, I belt out songs in the car with my family!{only my family, sorry everyone}

5 thing I would do if I was a billionaire, Pay off all our debt, Buy a new new car,
buy a sweet truck for JJ, go on a really long vacation, help family.

5 things I love, JJ, Jusitn, Kashlee, being with family, chocolate!!

I tag meredith, jodi, sherri, melissa, shayleen love ya all!!

4 comments:

Sherrilynn said...

Thanks....a lot!

Tim and Shay said...

Thanks alot Marlo! :o) Just Kidding. Atleast I got taged on one that isn't long.

Jade said...

Your blog page look so cute. I am glad you got it done. Your pics are cute. we need girls night, soon!!!

Dawn said...

Marlo, I came across your blog from Stephanies. I love blogs for this reason. Your children are adorable and you look great. i can't believe how grown up all your siblings are. It's been so long since I've seen any of you. Take care!