Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Girl Cant Have Too Many SHOES!!


Kashlee is obsessed with shoes. I bought these boots at target the other day, and you should of seen her face when I gave them to her. She loves shoes, No shoe is safe, Boys, Dads, Moms, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, and boy cousins, Even Maziee has had to sacrifice a shoe or two. On the wrong feet or the right ones, she is puttin um on. And if they dont fit she gets MAD. I feel her frustration, I have the same addiction to the shoes in my life. My mom always said that a girl cant have too many pairs of shoes, and purses. We are working on that one! So in the mean time our days consist of the trying on of the shoes. A girl after my own heart.

7 comments:

Lori said...

how cute! i love little girl shoes! how are you all? i miss you guys! life good? school good for justin?

linda crandall said...

Too cute! Sid is the same way but with purses. She has so many we don't have room for them all...she is not her mommas child...I have one and that is enough :)

Joyce A said...

Oh, Marlo, you have such a cute personality! I love you. MOM Alder

Patrice said...

Oh, she is such a cutie! It looks like she will live a long, happy life. There is never a shortage of cute shoes! Give her a big hug!

Marci said...

I love the boots...perfect for little girls!

Tim and Shay said...

We need to get some of those with all the TONS of rain we get here. Those are so cute!

Becky said...

Cutest boots ever! Elly would die. Are you still comin on Wednesday?