Tuesday, August 26, 2008

JJ my LOVE

Ok I have to post it!! I just read jennifers blog about clint and remembered all the times that JJ has said stuff or done stuff while asleep. Well me and JJ went to my parents house last weekend. We stay in my sisters room since she is home at last. Well we forgot the play pin and so kashlee slept with us in the king size bed. Well it was about 3 in the morning and she started to cry a little, all of a sudden JJ jumps out of bed and starts fumbling around and grabs my sister I-pod on her dresser and it lights up, so he starts saying "I got a light, I got a light!!" and spinning around in circles yelling at the top of his lungs while holding it in the air. I'm like what are you doing, your going to break the I-pod get back in bed. So he came to bed and started to snore like nothing ever happened. I could go on and on he's a crazy sleeper. He still doesnt remember anything. It must be an Alder thing, steven has some crazy stories also. Sorry boy's!!!!

8 comments:

Patrice said...

I tell Rich that when he talks in his sleep I fall in love with him all over again. It shows a vulnerable side, and I love it!

Becky said...

That's funny. How does JJ feel about you sharing that with the world? Love it.

Hawkins Family said...

Ha,ha that is hilarious. I was busting up reading this. Some of the things they do are sooo random, but you got to love them.

Farr Family said...

When we were first married I had this cute shelf on the wall above our bed. One night Eric reached up, in his sleep, and pulled the shelf off the wall and start pushing it up and down like it was a barbell or something. I asked him what he was doing,and he said "Push em ups". Shortly after that he woke up and realized what he was doing and started laughing uncontrollably. Then there was the night that I all of a sudden heard him singing a little song. "Do Be Do Be Do...Beware the Penguins". I found out later it was from a beer commercial. It doesn't happen very often but it sure is funny when it does! Just had to share!

Jessica said...

I think I am the crazy sleeper in our house. Chris sleeps too lightly and will wake up at a pin drop. Me on the other hand, I could sleep through a tornado and never know what happened. I have the same crazy stories :)

Lori said...

How funny...Erik is our crazy sleeper. I have a great story of him sleep talking.

JJ you are great!

linda crandall said...

I think it is a Larsen thing. I talk and do wierd things in my sleep all the time...poor John!

Kevin & Sheri Schmidt said...

I am laughing so hard!!! That is so funny! I love the funny things that can happen when we are sleeping!