Thursday, July 31, 2008

Catch-in-up


Well summer is about to end and school begins. Justin will be in the 3rd. Grade, I cant believe it. He has grown up so much in the last year. He is such a good brother and he loves her so much. He has been so much good help this summer, I don't know what I will do when he goes back to school. Well my wonderful friends have got me addicted to the most wonderful and exciting book I have ever read. You guessed it TWILIGHT. Boy I cant put it down!! It's been fun!!! Well life is going good and we just trug along. Well you wont believe what happened, Well when we got our pictures of the beach, we used Cim's camera. So I took my sd card so that I would have them and not have to get them from anybody. Well I stuck it in my pocket and thought to my self, " when you get home take it out!" Well as you can guess I didn't. I washed it in the washer when we got home. So I air dried it out and as you can tell it worked and so I have been scared to put it in my camera. So sorry for all the up to date pictures.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Glad your card still works, I love your pictures from Cali. Sounds like it was a super fun vacation. See you Saturday at Grandpa's party.