Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One year


Well today it has been one year. One year ago today I was flown to TMC hospital and had my baby. Gosh how can one year go by fast and slow. I am so thankful for all my blessings. We have been given so many this year. It has been a hard year and we have learned so much about our strength, and weaknesses. We miss him and will never forget our little guy. I am sure he is working hard and so we need to be also. I am so thankful for so much, Family, FRIENDs, and those who know who you are, are in my heart forever. You have no idea what you are to me. I hope someday I can help others, and help there heart heal. Love ya all.

4 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

Marlo,
I have been thinking about you. This is a tough time of year and the holiday's bring back so many memories. You have amazing strength and have been such an example to me through this all. Hang in there!
Love,
Steph

Patrice said...

Like you, I am so thankful for the gospel and Christ that help us through these very difficult times. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Marlo you really are amazing! Love you!

Jade said...

Marlo,

You amaze me!!! You are so full of love, kindness & strength!! You will probably never know the impact that you have on other's lives, but it is profound. Just to know you and be witness to the person that you are cannot help but inspire us all!! LOVE you. Think of you often. And miss you.
Love,
Jade