Sunday, April 12, 2009

More things


Well we again have been up to alot. Kashlee had her first visit to the ER!! She fell off a big step at her aunts house and hit her head really hard. She cried alot but then started to act ok. Well about an hour and a half later she started to throw up and crying alot. So the dr's office told me to take her in since the dr's were all out to lunch. Long story short she had a CT scan and everything was good. Grandma and grandpa alder showed up to give mom and dad some support.


We also had a great Easter. It was so cold, rainy, and APRIL. But we got an Easter egg hunt in and a picnic before we had to go home because it was so cold.




We had FHE at the park the other night, the kids feed the ducks, had KFC, and had races on there bikes going down hill. You should have seen there smiles, they had so much fun. We will have to do that again.

6 comments:

Patrice said...

I've learned that kiddos just want to be with us, and doing something a little different (not expensive). The funnest meals are those I serve on a blanket outside. Same food, just different!

Jade said...

I love that family pic!! Too cute! I am glad that Kash didn't split her head open! The ER is never fun, but it is much worse when you are taking a child!! Glad that it all turned out ok!

Sherrilynn said...

Marlo, you are lookin hot!!!!!! Sorry to hear about the ER visit, that stinks. Kashlee is getting so big. Love and miss you guys. We need to have another family reunion at your moms house.

Lori said...

Marlo hi,
sorry to hear about Kashlee! Glad she is okay! Cute family picture! Miss visiting with you!

Valerie and Cameron Sparks said...

My sister set up my blog. I had to call her to find out my password so I could leave a comment for you. Your kids are so cute! Hope all is well. Valerie

Tim and Shay said...

Oh, poor thing! She is such a cutie though. Any new news on what we were talking about the other day?