Friday, January 23, 2009

Loosing it!!!

Ok not literally, but physically!! My cousin sent me an email and asked if I wanted to join her family in a contest for the biggest looser, Fenn style!! So I paid my
25$ and committed to do it. So far I have lost 6 pounds in a week and a half. I am hoping to make a change in my life for the better and get healthy. I cant only blame my weight on my kids and the inherited body parts any more. I did it "I love Food!" I may not get to my pre baby size 10 years ago, but I will hopefully look GOOD!! Here is to skinny, wish me luck!! I will post after pictures, not before one's!!

9 comments:

Patrice said...

I'm rooting for you. I'm trying to lose a few, too. Good luck!

Jade said...

Good luck!!! I know you can do it.

Lisa said...

Good luck! Your off to a great start! You can do it!!!

Marci said...

Good luck...I love that show!!! Congrats to you and J on your 10 year...ours is coming up in April!

linda crandall said...

GOOD LUCK! I'm hoping to start shedding the pounds too :)

Micheline said...

Good Luck! It's always good to have an incentive to lose weight.
I need an incentive - just knowing I need to lose doesn't seem to be incentive enough. I'm trying though.

The Walter's Family said...

Hey Marlo I am just curious to how you guys are doing the biggest loser. Can you let me know?

Lori said...

Hi Marlo, good luck!

David and Tia Palmer said...

Hey Marlo-thanks again for a yummy lunch! I LOVE your house-and it was so much fun hanging out! Looking forward to next week!