Wednesday, March 19, 2008



Ever since Kashlee figured out how to crawl and walk the house isn't safe anymore!! I thought that my house it pretty much baby proof and that we were pretty good. Well we are relearning that it isn't the case anymore. She likes the green grass in my plant in the kitchen and the toilet paper in the bathroom and her wipes can be emptied in 3 seconds flat!! But what would my life be if we didn't have her to keep us young and going 24/7!! Boy do we love this little girl!!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Good job Marlo-you are getting her trained early to help you empty the dishwasher!

The Bigler Family said...

I'm so happy you have a blog now! You're kids are adorable!!

Becky said...

Hey thanks for the invite, even though I had to bug you for it. She's adorable, gosh they grow up so fast.

Tim and Shay said...

So cute! I cant beleive how fast they grow! Good luck with invitro this summer, that is exciting! Let us know how it goes. :o)

jen said...

We soooo have the same life. Brynn is everywhere & into EVERYTHING!! I have lots of pics just like this one of Kashlee. I didn't realize how close in age they are!